In AWS Client, select
The list of log files available for downloading are arranged by log group. Each log group includes specific parameters as defined in the setup file.
In the Log File Download window, select the log file or log files that you want to download.
In From Memory, select the location of the log files.
- The log files are stored in the QML201C internal memory
- The log files are stored on an external memory card. Type the path to the directory where the log files are stored.
- In Log File Storage Directory, select Browse and the directory where you want to download the files.
- To set your download options, select Settings.
In the Log File Download Settings window, set the following.
- Convert to CSV
Converts the downloaded log files to CSV format.
- Merge log files of the same group: Merges log files from different dates belonging to the same log group.
- Delete local files after conversion: Deletes the downloaded binary log files after they have been converted to CSV format.
- Separate date and time columns: Display the date and time string in the log file in separate columns.
- Delete after download
- Deletes the log file from the QML data logger after it has been downloaded (to conserve storage space).
- Existing Log File
Select the action in case there is an existing log file with the same name. The following options are available:
- Overwrite: Overwrites the existing log file.
- Skip: Skips the saving of the new file.
- Stop downloading: Stops downloading the selected log files.
To save your download options, select Save.
The date and time formats in the converted log files depend on the date and time formats specified in the AWS Client language options.
- To start downloading the log files, select Download.
When the files have been downloaded, select Close.
The downloaded log files are located in the folder defined in the Log File Storage Directory field.
|The download settings are stored on your computer, so any future downloads automatically use the same settings.|