Setting common parameters - AWS310 - AWS310-SITE - AWS430 - MAWS201
AWS Client User Guide
- Document code
- Document type
- User guide
If a user level has been set, you must change the user level before entering the command.
In AWS Client, select
In the Common Parameters window, set the following:
- Station name
- Define a name for the station. Do not use spaces or special characters in the station name.
- Altitude (m)
- Type the weather station altitude from the mean sea level in meters. This setting is needed only if your weather station measures barometric pressure.
- Pressure sensor level (m)
- Type the height of the pressure sensor in meters from the ground. This
setting is needed only if your weather station measures barometric pressure.
- Battery capacity (Ah)
- Type the capacity of the optional internal battery in Ah. If your setup does not include an internal battery, the value is No battery.
To save the changes, select Save.