If internet connectivity is not available, you can set the weather station system time manually.
Time zone information is needed for certain daily calculations to function correctly. It is used, for example, to sample the daily minimum and maximum temperatures at correct time.
- In AWS Client, select .
In the Set Logger Time window, in Set Date & Time, set the system time.
- Use PC time
- Synchronize the QML data logger time with your computer time.
- Set time
- Set the time manually.
In Set Time Zone, set the time zone.
- Use PC time zone
- Use the time zone in your computer.
- Set time zone
- Set the time zone manually.
- New Logger Time displays the time set for the QML data logger. Check that the time is correct.
- To save the changes, select Set Time.