|Carry out the steps listed in Making temperature adjustments before continuing with this adjustment option.|
- Choose 1-point adjustment and press Select.
- Set the probe to the reference temperature. You can follow the stabilization from the graphical display by pressing Graph. Press Ready when the reading has stabilized.
- Enter the correct reference temperature value with the arrow buttons and press OK.
- Confirm the adjustment by pressing Yes. If you press No, you return to the adjustment mode display and no changes are made.
- The adjustment is done. Press Back and Exit to return to the basic display.