- Press the Power On/Off button.
- Press any of the arrow buttons and open the menu by pressing Open.
- Select Settings using the buttons and press .
- Select User interface and press .
- Select Language and press Set.
- Select the language using the buttons. Confirm the selection by pressing Select.
If you want to set the date at this point, return to the Settings menu by pressing .
The language can be selected also later. For instructions, see Selecting language.
- To change the date, select Date and press Set. Then change the date using the buttons. To confirm the selection, press Select. As a default, the date format is year-month-day. You can select from 2 other alternative formats.
- To change the time, select Time and press Set. Then change the time by using the arrow buttons. Confirm the selection by pressing OK. As a default, the time format is based on the 24-hour clock. If you want to use the 12-hour clock, select 12-hour clock and then press On.
- To return to the basic display, press Exit.