|This procedure is 1 of the alternative methods for completing the adjustment described in Calibrating and adjusting HMT120 and HMT130 series transmitters.
- Check that the probes are located in equal conditions and wait until the readings have stabilized (this may take 30 minutes or longer). If you are near the probes, do not breath in their direction.
- Press Adjust to continue adjusting.
- Choose To same as RHI/II from the MI70 adjustment menu and press Select (MI70 automatically recognizes which port the HMP70 series probe is connected to).
- Confirm the adjustment by pressing Yes.
- The adjustment is done. Press Back and Exit to return to the basic display.
- Switch off MI70 and detach the connection cable.