|This procedure applies only to humidity probes HMP75B, HMP76B, and HMP77B.|
- Open the menu by pressing Open.
- Select Functions and press .
- Select Sensor Preheat and press Start. Confirm by pressing Yes.
- Insert the probe to the process.
- Sensor preheating takes up to 4 minutes. During that time there are no readings on the display. A message appears every 15 seconds showing the time required to complete sensor preheating. The sensor preheat icon is shown on the upper left corner.
- When sensor preheating is complete, a message is shown and the basic display with readings returns.
It may take a few minutes for the temperature reading to stabilize.
You can create a shortcut to the sensor preheat function by setting a shortcut key to point to it. See Programming shortcut keys.