|This procedure is 1 of the alternative methods for completing the adjustment described in Calibrating and adjusting HMT120 and HMT130 series transmitters.|
When adjusting the transmitter in only 1 reference condition (that is, when making a 1-point adjustment), make sure that the reference condition represents the measurement environment well. The MI70 indicator is used now only as a terminal for visualizing and setting the transmitter's RH reading.
- Remove the filter from the transmitter's probe and insert the probe into the reference condition.
- Press Adjust to continue adjusting.
- Select 1-point adjustment from the MI70 adjustment menu and press Select.
- Press Ready when the reading has stabilized in the reference condition (note that the stabilization may require over 30 minutes). You can follow the stabilization from the graphical display by pressing Graph.
- Enter the correct reference value with the arrow buttons and press OK.
- Confirm the adjustment by pressing Yes.
- The adjustment is done. Press Back and Exit to return to the basic display.
- Switch off MI70 and detach the connection cable.