|This procedure is 1 of the alternative methods for completing the adjustment described in Calibrating and adjusting HMT330 series and PTU300 series transmitters. The examples shown here are for RH calibration: the same steps apply to temperature calibrations when that parameter is selected instead of RH.|
- Check that the probes are located in matching conditions and wait until the readings have stabilized (this may take 30 minutes or longer). If you are near the probes, do not breathe towards them.
- Press Adjust to continue adjusting.
- Choose To same as RHIi/I from the MI70 adjustment menu and press Select. MI70 automatically recognizes the port to which the HMP70 series probe is connected.
- Confirm the adjustment by pressing Yes.
- The adjustment is done. Press Back and Exit to return to the basic display.
- Switch off MI70 and detach the calibration cable.