|This procedure is 1 of the alternative methods for completing the adjustment described in Calibrating and adjusting HMT310 series transmitters. The examples shown here are for RH calibration: the same steps apply to temperature calibrations when that parameter is selected instead of RH.|
Usually it is recommended to make an adjustment in 2 reference conditions (2-point adjustment). When adjusting the transmitter in only 1 reference condition (1-point adjustment), make sure that the reference condition represents the measurement environment well. The MI70 indicator is used now only as a terminal for visualizing and setting the transmitter's RH reading.
- Place the transmitter into the reference condition.
- Press Adjust to continue adjusting.
- Select 1-point adjustment from the MI70 adjustment menu and press Select.
- Press Ready when the reading has stabilized in the reference condition. You can follow the stabilization from the graphical display by pressing Graph.
- Enter the correct reference value with the arrow buttons and press OK.
- Confirm the adjustment by pressing Yes. To cancel entering the adjustment, press No to return to adjustment mode display without making any changes.
- The adjustment is done. Press Back and Exit to return to the basic display.
- Switch off the MI70 and detach the connection cable.