|This procedure is 1 of the alternative methods for completing the adjustment described in Calibrating and adjusting HMT310 series transmitters. The examples shown here are for RH calibration: the same steps apply to temperature calibrations when that parameter is selected instead of RH.|
To complete the adjustment:
Note that the difference between the 2 reference humidities must be at least 50 %RH. MI70 indicator is used now only as a terminal for visualizing and setting the transmitter's RH reading.
- Insert the probe into the lower reference condition.
- Press Adjust to continue adjusting.
- Select 2-point adjustment from the MI70 adjustment menu and press Select.
- Press Ready when the reading has stabilized in the first reference condition. You can follow the stabilization from the graphical display by pressing Graph.
- Enter the correct reference value of the first condition with the arrow buttons and press OK.
- Remove the probe from the first reference condition and insert the probe into the higher humidity reference condition.
- Press Ready when the reading has stabilized in the second reference condition (note that the stabilization may take over 30 minutes). You can follow the stabilization from the graphical display by pressing Graph.
- Enter the correct reference value of the second condition with the arrow buttons and press OK
Confirm the adjustment by pressing
If the difference between the 2 reference conditions is less than 50 %RH, adjustment cannot be done.
- The adjustment is done. Press Back and Exit to return to the basic display.
- Switch off the MI70 and detach the connection cable.