|CAUTION Do not expose the probe to H2O2 vapor when the probe is in calibration mode and sensor heating is off. Exposure to H2O2 condensation can cause the PEROXCAP sensor to fail within a day, and the sensor will not recover.|
- Make sure you have completed the RH for H2O2 calibration and adjustment.
- Prepare the temperature calibrator equipment for temperature calibration point 1.
- Connect the probe that you are adjusting to Indigo80.
- Perform a sensor purge, or wait for the start-up purge to finish.
- Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection between the devices.
- Select Calibrate / Adjust.
- Select Temperature.
Select whether you want to perform a guided calibration or a manual adjustment.
- Choose Guided calibration when you want the indicator to guide you through the calibration process step by step. At the end you can also adjust the measurement, if needed.
- Choose Manual adjustment when you want to freely set the reference and measured values to adjust the measurement.
- For instructions on performing a Guided calibration, see Performing guided temperature calibration with Indigo80 handheld indicator.
- For instructions on performing a Manual adjustment, see Performing manual temperature adjustment with Indigo80 handheld indicator.