To test that the analog output of the probe is accurate, you can set the probe to output a fixed level of current (range: 0.000 … 25.000 mA) and view the reading to verify the output.
- Connect the probe to Insight. See Connecting to Insight software.
- Wait for the start-up purge to finish.
- Select Analog output 1 or Analog output 2). and then select which output you want to test (either
- From the Output parameter dropdown, select ATEST.
- Enter the current level that you want the probe to output in the Test output level field.
- Take the settings into use by selecting Save.
- Disconnect the probe from the Insight USB cable and connect the probe to the device you are using to read the analog output test value.
- Read the analog output from the probe in your device and verify that the probe output is correct.
- After verifying the output, reconnect the probe to the Insight USB cable.
Go back to the Insight analog output configuration options in the Output parameter selection back to normal output operation.
menu, and change the Repeat the configuration for each output as necessary and Save the selections.