- Install your probe and the Vaisala HPP270 series probe used as reference in the calibration environment. Make sure their installation location is such that the probes' readings are comparable, that is, the environment is identical for both probes.
- Connect the probe that you are adjusting to Indigo80, and the reference probe to the device you are using to monitor the H2O2 reference environment.
- Perform a sensor purge, or wait for the start-up purge to finish.
- Open the main menu by pressing .
- Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection between the devices.
- Select Calibrate / Adjust.
- Press OK to acknowledge the information shown in the indicator display notifications (such as probe temperature stabilization requirements).
Open the Calibration mode menu and select the H₂O₂ adjustment mode.
CAUTION It is very important to select H₂O₂ as the calibration mode. If you leave the probe in the RH and T calibration mode, the sensor heating is switched off and the sensor will not withstand exposure to H2O2 vapor.
- Select H₂O₂ adjustment.
Select Reference value, point 1 and wait for the measurements of the reference probe and the probe you are adjusting to
You can follow the stabilization of the probe that is connected to Indigo80 from the graph view that opens after selecting Reference value, point 1.
When the measurements have stabilized, press to move to the
next screen. Enter the H2O2 value measured by the reference probe
with the arrow buttons, and select Set.
The measured value for the calibration point is automatically entered after the reference point is set. If there is a very large difference between the reference and the measured value, that may indicate that the stabilization time was insufficient, or that the calibration setup was not suitable.
Select Activate adjustment to store the adjustment in the probe.
Indigo80 displays a message about successful activation.
- To exit without taking the adjustment in use, press to end calibration.
- To reset the adjustments of this parameter back to factory defaults, select Restore factory adjustment.
- Update the calibration information in Calibration information menu by pressing . . Navigate to the
- Press to end calibration.