The filtering factor allows averaging the output if the measuring environment produces occasional exceptionally high or low readings.
This example shows how to configure the filtering factor as 0.9 using the Indigo80 handheld indicator.
This means that the new measurement output is a combination of the latest measurement (90 %) and the previous measurement (10 %).
- Connect the probe(s) to the indicator.
- Open the main menu by pressing .
- Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection between the devices.
- Select .
Select H₂O₂ filtering factor.
- Use the arrow buttons to set the value as 0.9.
- Select Set.
- Exit the menu by pressing or return to the main menu by pressing .