Basic features and options - HPP272
HPP272 User Guide
- Document code
- Document type
- User guide
- Vaisala PEROXCAP® H2O2 measurement technology with excellent long-term
- Vaporized H2O2 measurement range 0 ... 2000 ppm.
- Relative saturation (RS) measurement range 0 ... 100 %RS.
- Relative humidity (RH) measurement range 0 … 100 %RH.
- Temperature (T) measurement range +5 ... +70 °C.
- Robust design allowing the probe to be installed directly in the process environment. When powered on, the probe withstands
H2O2 and H2O condensation. The probe also withstands nitrogen gas.
- Protective filter over the sensors designed to withstand high air flow rates and turbulence.
- Sensor heating to avoid condensation on the sensors.
- Sensor purge for optimized performance
- Pressure compensation for H2O2 concentration (ppm), H2O concentration (ppm),
and relative saturation (%RS) measurement.
- Digital output: RS-485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Analog output: 2 x 4 ... 20 mA.
- Easy plug-in, plug-out.
- Can be used as a stand-alone probe or
with Vaisala Indigo transmitters and the Indigo80 handheld indicator.
- Can be connected to Vaisala Insight PC
software for calibration and adjustment, configuration, diagnostics, and temporary online