To assemble the mast base, you need:
- Hex nut ISO4032 M20 (3 pcs)
- Thin hex nut ISO4035 M20 (6 pcs)
- Washer DIN125 A21 (6 pcs)
- Mast tube 1
- Attach the hex nuts to the foundation bolts. Tightening torque 100 Nm.
Place mast tube 1 on the foundation bolts.
- In the Northern Hemisphere, place the hinge of the mast base on the West side (W) of the mast foundation.
- In the Southern Hemisphere, place the hinge of the mast base on the East side (E) of the mast foundation.
- Position the lower part of the base approximately 30 mm (1.18 in) from the foundation.
- Use a spirit level to check the horizontal position of the mast base plate.
- If necessary, adjust the nuts to achieve the correct horizontal position.
Attach the nuts and washers. Tightening torque 100 Nm.
Lift mast tube 1 to a vertical position.
The hinge must be able to move (open and close) when erecting the mast.