If needed, you can restore the factory adjustment for your probe using the Indigo80 handheld indicator.
Always restore factory adjustment before entering a new adjustment. This prevents any possible earlier adjustments having an effect on the new adjustment you make.
- Connect the probe(s) to the indicator.
- Open the main menu by pressing .
- Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection between the devices.
- Select Calibrate / Adjust.
- Select any of the available parameters to access the view where you can restore the factory adjustment.
- Scroll down and select .
- Confirm by selecting OK.
- Press to end calibration.