You can use the Indigo80 handheld indicator to configure probe features such as compensation setpoints, filtering factor, and serial communication. The available features depend on the probe model and firmware version.
|Accessing certain configuration options for your probe requires using the free Insight PC software, downloadable at www.vaisala.com/insight.
- Connect the probe(s) to the indicator.
- Open the main menu by pressing .
- Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection between the devices.
- Select Settings to access and change the features available for your probe.
- Exit the menu by pressing or return to the main menu by pressing .