For optimal measurement accuracy, you can use the Indigo80 handheld indicator to give additional information about the connected probe’s measurement environment.
|The environment settings available via Indigo80 correspond to the environmental compensation settings of the probe. Therefore, Environment settings and are interconnected: the configuration set in either menu is applied to both.
- Connect the probe(s) to the indicator.
- Open the main menu by pressing .
- Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection between the devices.
Select Environment settings to access the settings for your probe.
The available environment settings depend on the probe and probe firmware version.
Temporary value for pressure compensation. At device restart, compensation value changes back to power-up default value.
Temporary value for temperature compensation. At device reset, compensation value changes back to the power-up default value.
- Relative humidity
Temporary value for relative humidity compensation. At device reset, compensation value changes back to the power-up default value.
- Oxygen concentration
Temporary value for oxygen concentration compensation. At device reset, compensation value changes back to the power-up default value.
Select a setting from the list, for example, Pressure.
- Select the unit, if prompted.
Use the arrow buttons to set the desired value, and then select OK or Set.
You can also select to read the value from another probe connected to the indicator, provided that the probe can output the required compensation parameter. Press to highlight the Read value from field, and then press to select the other probe as the source of the value.
Scroll down the Environment settings view and check that the compensation settings corresponding to the environment settings
you defined in the previous steps are set to On.
- If you set a value for Pressure, make sure that Pressure compensation on/off is set to On as well.
- If you set a value for temperature, make sure that Temperature is set to Setpoint.
- Exit the menu by pressing or return to the main menu by pressing .