Change the silicone plug if it shows visible signs of contamination. It is best to replace the filter also.
- Pull the white PTFE filter away from the sensor. Rotating the filter slightly makes it easier to detach
- Lift one edge of the plug and pull it away from the installation tube.
- Use clean instrument air to gently blow any loose dirt and filter material away from the sensor.
- Clean the installation tube and the wall around the plug.
- Place the new silicone plug over the sensor and push it into the installation tube.
Take a new clean filter and push it onto the sensor. Push and rotate the filter slightly to make sure it is fully in place.