- Numerical and graphical multilingual displays
- Data logging possibility
- A tool for checking the reading of fixed CO2 transmitters
- A tool for adjusting Vaisala GMP220 series probes
- Possibility for an analog output (voltage signal 0 … 1 V)
- Sampling methods: diffusion sampling (GMH70 handle) or pump-aspirated sampling (GM70PUMP), alternatively
- Multiprobe operation; any combination of 2 Vaisala DM70, GM70, HM70, and MM70 series probes can be used, for example, for simultaneous CO2 and dew point measurements
- The optional, ready-to-use MI70 Link Microsoft Windows® software, which allows an easy way to handle measurement data using a USB instrument cable or an RS-232 serial communication cable.
Using GM70 with Vaisala carbon dioxide probes and transmitters is discussed in the respective User Guides, available at www.vaisala.com.