- Press the Power On/Off button in MI70 to switch the indicator on.
- Press any of the arrow buttons and open the menu by pressing Open.
- Select Settings using the buttons and press .
- Select User interface and press .
- Select Language and press Set.
Select the language using the
buttons. Confirm the selection by pressing
The language selection can be changed later in the user interface settings of MI70.
- To set the date, return to the Settings menu by pressing .
Select Date and press
Set. Change the date using the
buttons. To confirm the selection, press
To select an alternative date format, select Date format and press Set. You can select from 3 alternative formats. Press Select to confirm the selection.
- To set the time, return to the Settings menu by pressing
- Select Time and press Set. Change the time by using the arrow buttons. Confirm the selection by pressing OK. As a default, the time format is based on the 24-hour clock. If you want to use the 12-hour clock, select 12-hour clock and press On.
To ensure the best possible accuracy, set the actual pressure and temperature values to GM70 as follows:
- Select the pressure setting (P: 1013 hPa, default), press Unit to select unit (hPa or bar), press Set, set the pressure value by using the arrow buttons. Press OK to save the value.
- Select the temperature setting (T: 25.0 °C, default), press Unit to select unit (°C or °F), press Set, set the temperature value by using the arrow buttons. Press +/- to change the sign of the value. Press OK to save the value.
- To return to the basic display, press Exit.