For achieving the most accurate measurements, the actual temperature value should be set to GM70. The acceptable temperature range is -20 ... +60 ºC (-4 ... +140 ºF).
- Open the menu by pressing Open.
- Select Environment and press .
- Select temperature value and press Set.
- Set the temperature value with the arrow keys and press OK to save the value.
- To change the unit, press Unit. The default unit is ºC.
To return to the basic display, press
If you are using HMP75 or some other humidity probe, the temperature information can be linked to compensate the CO2 reading of GM70. For more information on simultaneous measurements, see Measuring multiple parameters simultaneously.