In case you are installing a rechargeable battery pack in the MI70 indicator and you have a device with alkaline batteries, remove the metal contact from the probe port end of the battery compartment before installing the battery pack.
- Open the back plate of the indicator by opening the screw of the back plate.
- Remove the old battery pack. Detach the black connector by carefully pulling it up from the wires.
Connect the black connector of the new battery pack. Make sure the position of the connector is as shown in the following figure (red and black wires are on the upper edge of the
connector). Do not push the connector with conducting material.
- Place the battery pack in the compartment.
- Close the back plate and tighten the screw.
- Recharge the indicator before use.