To get analog measurement data, an analog signal cable is needed (Vaisala item code 27168ZZ).
One scalable voltage signal channel 0 … 1.0 V is available. You can scale the output to any output range but it is recommended to have the scaling within the probe's measuring range to get accurate measurements.
Connect the signal cable connector of the analog output to the base connector of the MI70 indicator. Connect the screw terminal block as follows:
Wire Connect to Brown wire Common wire (−) Yellow-green wire Signal (+)
- Open the menu by pressing Open.
- Select Functions and press .
- Select Analog output and press .
- To set the value for the 0.0 V output signal, select 0.0 V and press Set. If the analog output is on, turn it off. Set the low value using the arrow buttons. To select the sign for the value, press +-. To confirm the setting, press OK.
- To set the value for the 1.0 V output signal, select 1.0 V and press Set. Set the high value using the arrow buttons. To select the sign for the value, press +-. To confirm the setting, press OK.
- To activate the analog output and to return to the basic display, select Analog output on/off and On. The wave icon appears in the upper left corner of the basic display.
- To deactivate analog output, go to Off. and press