For achieving the most accurate measurements in high altitudes where the barometric pressure is clearly lower than in the sea level, the actual atmospheric pressure value should be set to GM70. The acceptable pressure range is 700 … 1300 hPa. Pressure is given in the units of hPa or bar.
- Open the menu by pressing Open.
- Select Environment and press .
- Select pressure value, press Unit and then press Set.
- Set the pressure value with the arrow keys and press OK to save the value.
- To change the unit, press Unit. The default unit is hPa.
- To return to the basic display, press Exit.