You can use the Indigo80 handheld indicator to restore the factory adjustment for the analog outputs of the transmitter.
Always restore factory adjustment before entering a new adjustment. This prevents any possible earlier adjustments having an effect on the new adjustment you make.
- Connect the transmitter to the indicator.
- Open the main menu by pressing .
Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection
between the devices.
In this case, select Indigo300.
- Select Calibrate / Adjust.
- Select the desired output, for example, Analog output 1 adjustment.
- Scroll down and select .
- Confirm by selecting OK.
- Exit the menu by pressing or return to the main menu by pressing .