Using an adapter plate, you can install an Indigo300 transmitter to replace a Vaisala 330 series transmitter in the exact same location. The adapter plate has an opening in the middle, which you can utilize if you intend to wire the transmitter through the back.
- If you intend to wire the transmitter through the back, lead the cables through the opening in the adapter plate.
- Attach the adapter plate to the mounting holes using 4 screws and 4 wall plugs.
- Open the transmitter cover.
If you intend to wire the transmitter through the lead-through at the back:
For more information on wiring through the back, see the wiring options.
- Remove the center of the rubber lead-through.
- Lead the cables to the inside of the transmitter enclosure before attaching it to the adapter plate.
Attach the transmitter to the adapter plate using M5×20 screws and a 4-mm Allen
Recommended tightening torque: 3.6 Nm
- Connect the wiring to the applicable screw terminals.
Reattach the transmitter cover.
Tighten the screws hand-tight using the 4-mm Allen key (recommended tightening torque 3.6 Nm).