- Before connecting wires or cables, make sure that the transmitter is powered off.
- Open the transmitter cover, if not already open.
- Remove the center of the rubber lead-through to fit your cable through the opening. Use, for example, a small screwdriver to thrust the small round center piece off.
Lead the cable through the opening.
CAUTION To preserve the IP rating of the transmitter, the back of the transmitter must rest flat on the installation surface. Make sure that you route the cable so that it does not push the back of the transmitter off the installation surface.
- Connect the wiring to the applicable screw terminals.
- Fit the cable under the strain relief clip next to the rubber lead-through, as applicable. You can also use the clip with a cable tie.
Reattach the transmitter cover.
Tighten the screws hand-tight using the 4-mm Allen key (recommended tightening torque 3.6 Nm).
- If you wire only through the back, plug or seal the unused lead-throughs on the bottom.