Vaisala Indigo80 Handheld Indicator is a portable diagnostics tool that accommodates up to two Vaisala Indigo-compatible probes or transmitters for measuring a wide range of parameters.
With the indicator, you can:
- See real-time measurements and device and status information
- Log measurement data from the probes connected to the transmitter
- Calibrate and adjust the connected probes
- Test and adjust the analog output channels of the transmitter
- Configure the analog outputs
- Configure the transmitter settings (for example, display mode)
Configure the connected probes' features and settings. The available features and settings depend on the probe model and firmware version.
The help tours in the indicator's user interface guide you through the key features of the indicator. You can access the tours in the Help menu by pressing the button.
For more information on using the indicator, for example, editing the measurement views and performing data logging, see Indigo80 User Guide (M212722EN).