After connecting cables and reattaching the connectors:
- Reattach the back cover and tighten the screws that hold the cover.
- Reattach the front cover and tighten the fixing screws for the cover.
- Insert the mounting screws into the mounting holes at the bottom of the stand, adjust the stand to the required position, and tighten the screws.
- Attach the stand to the display with the two knurled thumb screws located on both sides of the display.
- Once you have found the desired positioning, tighten both thumb screws.
- Remove the protective film before taking the display into use.