|For the location of the screw terminal block and the GM10 module on the cover of the transmitter, see GMW87 and GMW88 transmitter parts.
- Open the transmitter cover (4 screws) and use 2 mounting screws (Ø 3.5 mm) to attach the mounting base to the installation surface. Point the cable gland straight down.
Route the input/output cable through the cable gland.
If you use the alternative lead-through on the back of the transmitter, seal the hole on the bottom of the transmitter after removing the cable gland.
- For ease of installation, you can disconnect the screw terminal block by pulling it out from the component board.
- Attach wiring to the screw terminals as shown on the wiring instructions label inside the mounting base. See also Wiring GMW87 and Wiring GMW88.
- If you disconnected the screw terminal block, plug it back in. Make sure it is positioned correctly (see Figure 1 and Figure 2.
- Push down gently on the GM10 module. The module should be straight and firmly connected.
- Tighten the cable gland and close the transmitter cover (4 screws).