|CAUTION To avoid contaminating or damaging the sensor:
To replace the sensor:
- Disconnect the transmitter body from the mounting base.
- Locate the INTERCAP® sensor on the component board. See Figure 2.
- Disconnect the old INTERCAP® sensor by pulling it straight out of its socket.
- Insert the new INTERCAP® sensor in the socket.
- Reconnect the transmitter to the mounting base.
- Check the output of the transmitter (or the display if included on the model) to verify that the humidity measurement is working normally and the transmitter is not in the error state. For more information on the error state, see Error state.