- Disconnect the transmitter body from the mounting base.
- Locate the GM10 module on the transmitter. The module is a separate component board with a golden cuvette that contains the CARBOCAP® sensor. The module is connected to the main transmitter board with a connector, and held in place by a plastic clip on the other side. See Figure 2.
Disconnect the module by carefully lifting the module from the connector side.
- Take the new GM10 module and place it in the hole for the module so that the plastic clip meets the component board. Then lower the connector end of the module.
- Push down on the module to secure the connector.
- Reconnect the transmitter to the mounting base.
- Check the output of the transmitter (or the display if included on the model) to verify that the CO2 measurement is working normally and is not in the error state. For more information on the error state, see Error state.