To open the transmitter after it has been installed:
- Loosen the locking screw if it has been installed.
Use a flat screwdriver to push down the tab that holds the transmitter cover and mounting base together, and pull the top of the transmitter cover away from the mounting base.
CAUTION Be careful when opening the transmitter:
- Pushing down too hard can break off the opening tab.
- Inserting the screwdriver too far into the transmitter enclosure may damage transmitter components.
To close the transmitter:
- Align the bottom of the transmitter cover with the bottom of the mounting base.
- Tilt the top of the transmitter cover forward until the tab catches with an audible snap. Note that closing the transmitter starts it up if power is supplied to the screw terminals.
- Pull on the cover gently to make sure it is properly closed and not loose.
- Attach the locking screw if desired.