|CAUTION Only connect compatible measurement devices to the transmitter. Attempting to connect incompatible devices or cables can damage the equipment. Refer to transmitter specifications for compatibility information.|
- Probes are locked in place with the locking wheel. Never turn from the probe body.
- Connect probe cables in the same way as probes: insert the cable in the connector and hold in place while turning the locking wheel.
- Insert probes into the probe connector with the orientation mark and/or the Vaisala logo facing out.
- Insert the probe into the probe connector with the orientation mark and/or the Vaisala logo on the probe body facing out. Note the orientation of the cable connector pins when inserting.
- Hold the probe in the probe connector and lock it in place by turning the locking wheel counterclockwise.