The figure below shows how to mount the transmitter through the transmitter body. For information on mounting with an adapter plate or mounting to a DIN rail, see Indigo300 User Guide (M212849EN).
- Open the transmitter cover.
- Use a pen to mark the places of the mounting holes on the installation surface.
- Drill the mounting holes and insert the wall plugs in the holes.
If you intend to wire the transmitter through the rubber lead-through at the back:
For more information on wiring from the back, see the wiring options.
- Remove the center of the rubber lead-through.
- Lead the cables to the inside of the transmitter enclosure before mounting.
- Mount the transmitter base using at least one screw at the top and one at the bottom.
- Connect the wiring to the applicable screw terminals.
Reattach the transmitter cover.
Tighten the screws hand-tight using the 4-mm Allen key (recommended tightening torque 3.6 Nm).