- Before connecting wires or cables, make sure that the transmitter is powered off.
- Open the transmitter cover, if not already open.
- Open the cable gland and insert a suitable length of the cable inside the transmitter through the gland.
- Connect the wiring to the applicable screw terminals.
Tighten the cable gland. Avoid overtightening.
- Tightening torque for M20 gland: 8 Nm
- Tightening torque for M16 gland: 6 Nm
Reattach the transmitter cover.
Tighten the screws hand-tight using the 4-mm Allen key (recommended tightening torque 3.6 Nm).
- Plug or seal the unused lead-throughs.