The Vaisala USB Device driver only supports Windows® operating systems.
- Connect your USB-C cable to the Indigo transmitter USB port, and the connect the USB cable to a USB port on a PC that has Insight PC software installed. Windows® detects the new device and installs the appropriate driver.
- Open Device Manager from the Windows® Start menu. Use search to find it if necessary (search for "device").
Locate the Vaisala USB device in the Device Manager list of devices :
- If the device is listed as Vaisala USB Device with a COM port number in brackets, the driver is ready for use.
- If the device is listed as Vaisala USB Instrument Cable without a COM port number listed, you must install the driver manually.
To install the driver manually:
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
- Download the Vaisala USB device driver at http://www.vaisala.com/software (look for USB Instrument Driver Setup for cables).
- Extract the driver zip file and run the USB driver installation program Vaisala USB Device Driver Setup.exe. Accept the installation defaults.
- Go back to 1 and verify that the driver installation works as expected.