|Wear protective eyewear, gloves, and a safety helmet.|
Required personnel: a minimum of 2 persons
Drill holes for the bolts.
- Mark the drilling depth on the drill bit with tape: 40 mm (1.57 in).
- Place the template on the concrete foundation. Check the correct position and orientation of the template.
- Drill 4 holes with a diameter of 12 mm (0.47 in) and a depth of 130 mm (5.12 in) into the concrete. For the bolt pattern and dimensions, see Foundation bolt pattern.
- Remove the template.
- Clean dust from the holes using a brush and compressed air or air pump.
Install the foundation bolts.
Make sure that 50 mm (1.97 in) of the foundation bolt is above the surface of the concrete foundation.
- Fasten the wedge bolts to the lower ends of the foundation bolts.
- Place the wedge bolt and foundation bolt combinations into the holes, with the wedge bolts down. Hammer the protruding threads down.
- Check the correct position of the foundation bolts.
- Tighten the foundation bolts a few turns or hammer the bolts down to attach the wedge bolts to the hole walls. Tighten the foundation bolts a few turns.