|WARNING The sensor contains batteries, which poses a fire, explosion, and severe burn hazard. Do not crush, disassemble, heat above 100 °C (212 °F), or incinerate.
|WARNING The batteries must be removed from the sensor during the recycling. The recycling of batteries must only be conducted by fully trained personnel of licensed recyclers.
|WARNING Do not leave the battery in an environment surrounded by extremely high temperatures. Extremely high temperature can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
|WARNING Make sure that the battery is not subjected to an extremely low air pressure. Extremely low air pressure can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
|WARNING Only use batteries delivered with the sensor by Vaisala.
1. Loosen 3 screws and remove the cover.
2. Detach the power cable.
Detach the battery wires.
3. Remove the batteries.