|CAUTION Only connect compatible measurement devices to the transmitter. Attempting to connect incompatible devices or cables can damage the equipment. Refer to transmitter specifications for compatibility information.|
- Probes are locked in place with the locking wheel. Never turn from the probe body.
- Connect probe cables in the same way as probes: insert the cable in the connector and hold in place while turning the locking wheel.
- Insert probes into the probe connector with the orientation mark facing out.
- Insert the probe into the probe connector with the orientation mark on the probe body facing out.
- Hold the probe in the probe connector and lock it in place by turning the locking wheel counterclockwise. Do not turn the probe body when attaching, only the locking wheel on the transmitter.
- When the transmitter recognizes the connected probe, it shows a notification message on the display (for example, Probe Connected: GMP251).