|CAUTION To avoid damaging the connector pins of the transmitter, pull the transmitter cover off the base in a straight angle. Do not twist or bend.|
- Loosen the 4 screws on the transmitter cover.
- Carefully open the transmitter cover part of the way from both sides so it is easier to pull the cover off the base.
- Pull the transmitter cover off the base in a straight angle. Do not twist or bend.
- Lead the input/output cable inside the transmitter (see Wiring options). If you are wiring through the lead-through on the bottom of the transmitter, test that the strain relief works with your cable.
- Place the transmitter base on the installation surface and mount it with 3 screws. See the screw positions in Figure 1.
- Connect the input/output cable's wiring to the screw terminals (see Indigo200 transmitter base) and reattach the cover when done.