|Keep the upper part of the protective cushion on during the installation.|
- Place the mounting kit on top of the telescopic tripod mast. Lead the sensor cable through the mast and connect the cable to the sensor.
- Insert the mounting kit to the sensor and turn it firmly until you feel the adapter snap into the locked position.
- Attach the telescopic mast to the tripod. Tighten the screws with fingers.
- Align the sensor so that the arrow points to North.
- Tighten the fixing screw to keep the sensor firmly in place. Remove the protective cushion.
- Open the lock and adjust the height of the telescopic mast.