|CAUTION If you need to replace the M4×14 hex screws on the back cover of Indigo80 with new ones, make sure the replacing screws are identical to the original ones: exactly 14 mm (0.55 in) in length. Screws that are shorter or longer than 14 mm (0.55 in) may damage the device or compromise its ingress protection.|
- Detach any USB or probe connection cables from Indigo80.
- Turn off Indigo80 by pressing the power button for 2 seconds.
- Place the indicator on a clean, flat surface, with the display facing down.
- Open the screws (2 pcs) on the back cover and lift the cover to remove it.
Detach the battery connector from the component board by pulling it out gently.
Do not touch the connector with conducting material, for example with a metallic screwdriver.
- Lift the top end of the battery and remove the battery from the cradle.
- Reattach the back cover and fasten it tightly with the screws.