User interface settings selectable in Indigo80:
- Display brightness
- Automatic - 25 % - 50 % - 75 % - 100 %
- Sound volume
- Off - Low - Medium - High. This selection affects all the notification sounds of Indigo80.
- Keypad sounds
- Off - Low - Medium - High
- Automatic power off
- Never - After 15 minutes - After 60 minutes
- English - Japanese - Chinese - Finnish - German - French - Spanish - Swedish - Portuguese - Italian
- Date format
- DD.MM.YYYY - MM/DD/YYYY - YYYY-MM-DD
- Time format
- 12-hour clock - 24-hour clock
- Preferred units: Metric - Non-metric
- Units per parameter: preferred output units selectable per parameter, for example, Celsius or Fahrenheit for temperature and g/m3 or gr/ft3 for absolute humidity
The About view contains Indigo80 type label and information about the device, such as serial number and firmware version.
In the Factory default settings view you can restore Indigo80 to its default settings, with option to delete all data files stored in the device. For instructions, see Restoring factory default settings.