When troubleshooting the product, write a problem report including:
- What failed (what worked / did not work)?
- Where did it fail (location and environment)?
- When did it fail (date, immediately / after a while / periodically / randomly)?
- How many failed (only one defect / other same or similar defects / several failures in one unit)?
- What was done when the failure was noticed?
- What was connected to the product and to which connectors?
- Input power source type, voltage, and list of other items (such as lighting, heaters, and motors) that were connected to the same power output.
- Are all parts connected and grounded properly? Take a photo to help the troubleshooting.