When connecting several devices at the same time, note that your computer may not be able to supply enough power through its USB ports. Use an externally powered USB hub that can supply >2 W for each port.
- Open the Insight PC software on your computer.
- Connect a USB cable to a free USB port on your computer.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the USB-C connector located on the bottom of Indigo80.
- Switch Indigo80 on by pressing (if not powered on already).
- Wait for the Insight PC software to detect Indigo80.