Vaisala Insight PC software is a configuration software for Indigo-compatible probes and other supported devices. Insight is available for Microsoft Windows® operating systems (64-bit only).
For a full list of supported operating system versions, see www.vaisala.com/insight.
Insight PC software is available for download at www.vaisala.com/insight.
- See device information and status
- See real-time measurement data from connected probes
- Configure transmitter settings
- Calibrate and adjust the connected devices
- Configure probe features and settings such as condensation prevention, compensation setpoints, calculation coefficients, sensor purge, filtering factor, and serial communication. The available features and settings depend on the probe model and firmware version. For more information, see your probe's user documentation at docs.vaisala.com.
Insight PC software version 1.2.0 and later support the Indigo80 indicator.
- Configure Indigo80 settings (for example, date, time, and user interface preferences)
- View, rename, delete, and export files containing logged data
- Update Indigo80 firmware version.